Thursday, October 1, 2009

Payday!


This season's salaries have leaked to the media! YEA!
Kristin makes $90,000 PER EPISODE! That is just insane!!! Spencer only makes $65,000 per episode, but don't worry, his wife rakes in close to $100,000. Audrina makes $100,000 and Brody is still making $45,000! These are PER EPISODE!!! So basically Brody got paid $45,000 to go to lunch for Frankie's bday and let MTV film it! There will be 10 episodes in this season, so that is pretty awesome!

p.s Stephanie wants out! "I don't know how much more I can take of The Hills. It is very brutal. … It's not because of Kristin. I was going to stay and see what happens after these 10 episodes, but I just don't think I can stand The Hills anymore." Guess she wasn't getting paid enough!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!