Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friends??? Not so much.


In a recent interview with LA Times, Audrina Patridge opens up about her friendship with Lauren...Here's are the HIGHlights of the interview.

Q:Is Lauren your friend? A: We live together, so yeah, we see each other a lot while the show is taping. Sometimes I see her when it's not.

Q: But is she your friend outside of "The Hills"? A: We don't have a lot of the same friends, but we try to reserve one night a week to hang out. In the fourth season, you'll see our fight gets cleared up. Basically, I just start doing my own thing separately from her and Lo, and I get busy. But you know, things change and friendships do drift apart sometimes. Lauren and I aren't not friends, we're just not as close as we used to be.

Q: What about Lo? Do you blame moving in together with her and Lauren for the rift in your friendship? A: I do think living in that separate guest house of mine was definitely the cause of the tension between Lauren and me. We were used to being right next to each other in our apartment. I don't really blame Lo, she and Lauren have been friends for a long time.
She also wanted to go on record and debunk rumors that she spends most of her days exchanging tortured glances with LC and staring off into nothingness. She said, “In real life . . . I’m bubbly and fun and talkative and when you see me on the show I’m always sitting there and sad.”

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!