Thursday, July 24, 2008

Stephanie Says She Didn't...


According to E! "Stephanie Pratt doesn't do sloppy seconds. Despite what next season's trailer suggests, Steph says her "date" with Doug Reinhardt was more friendly than romantic...
"He was giving me boy advice and, you know, there was a candle on the table, but I didn’t think it was a date," she dished to me and my cohost, Whitney English. "And when I saw the trailer, I was like, Oh my gosh!” Spencer's little sis also wants everyone to know she never hooked up with L.C.'s ex. “I just want to say, for the record, that Doug and I never kissed or anything like that,” says Stephanie, adding that she and Lauren are still friends. As for where her loyalties lie, she tells us "it changes every day." She couldn't reveal if she and Spencer are speaking or not, but if she can be swayed by presents, we'd say Speidi has an edge. They came to her birthday party during taping bearing a huge cake, balloons and a Louis Vuitton bag, while Lauren gave the birthday girl a book about purses." We'll have to see where this goes...

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!