Monday, November 24, 2008

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Elope


According to People.com Spencer and Heidi eloped November 20th in Mexico. "The minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying," Montag told Perez Hilton of the ceremony at the One & Only Palmilla Resort, just outside Cabo San Lucas. But it sounds like Daddy Montag might be a little upset. Contacted by PEOPLE, Heidi's father, Bill Montag, had this to say of the couple's reported union: “I would be upset if she got married and didn’t invite me!" And if the report is true? "Then we just have to have another wedding here!,” he says.
From Perez, Spencer Pratt's wedding vows to Heidi Montag, "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always." And Heidi's vows: "From the moment I met you, I knew I wanted to marry you. I never knew love existed like this. You have opened my eyes and shown me a new world. Every moment with you is magical and amazing. You are truly my prince charming and dream guy. I love you with all my heart and soul and promise to be the best wife to you every day for the rest of our lives. I can't wait to see what life brings us. I will always be by your side!"

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!