Monday, November 24, 2008

Wedding Reactions


Enjoy this pic of Heidi and Spencer before they left for the weekend getaway.
Now enjoy some reaction to the news that Speidi eloped! Stephanie said, "I am not surprised! I knew they would, and Cabo is definitely where they would do it." Audrina said, ""I'm so happy for them! When we all hang out, those two cannot keep their hands off each other. They are so in love and have stuck by each others side. I can't wait to see pictures!" Heidi's mom said were "caught off guard" by the wedding news!" Man, Speidi sure does know how to make money! And here is more from Heidi's dad, "I have no idea. I texted her yesterday, and she didn’t say anything about getting married. She said she’d call me today. I know they went down there for the weekend, but I have no idea what they did.”

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!