Monday, March 2, 2009

L.A. Candy


According to People.com Lauren revealed details about her "novel" L.A. Candy. Lauren said the book is "loosely inspired" by her own experience – follows the story of 19-year-old girl named Jane Roberts "who moves to L.A. and unexpectedly becomes the star of a reality television show." In the book Jane's best friend is named Scarlett. This is the first book in a three-book series that you can get on June 16!!! "Some of the characters may symbolize people in my life," writes Conrad, who has gone through a multitude of drama on the MTV series, "but it is in no way calling anyone out." Adds the star, "I've always loved books that I could lose myself in, ones that would transport me to another place, but had characters I could relate to. So, I'm so excited to have this opportunity to write books like that for other readers." Anyone going to buy this best seller?!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!