Thursday, March 26, 2009

Setting the Record Straight


Lauren Conrad wrote on her MySpace that she wanted to clear up some of the rumors going on about her clothing line. She wrote, "A few days ago a statement was released to the showrooms that carry my clothing line. It asked them to let the stores know that I was planning to take a couple seasons off from my line so that I could make some changes that I felt were necessary. As a result, a lot of people were under the impression that my line was being discontinued or had been dropped. This isn't the case at all. The truth is, I was the one who asked to take a couple seasons off. I have learned so much in the past year and I want to apply that to the improvement of my clothing line. I also wanted to make some changes in production so I would be able to lower the price point. That being said, I am actually really excited about beginning this process." Guess that answers my economy question! Lauren has been working really hard on new designs for the spring, "which is when I am planning to bring the (new and improved) line back." She also made a big announcement that she has some "very exciting things going on that will be announced shortly." Guess we'll have to wait and see what that is?! Engagement, Season 6 of The Hills, maybe a makeup line?! Oh goodie!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!