Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Skinny


How does Kristin stay so skinny? She told Usmagazine.com, "I'll usually have eggs and fruit for breakfast and I try to do a salad with chicken for lunch. I try to eat really healthy." She said she's been so busy promoting The Hills that she can't "sit down and pig out. I'm just on the go so much." But don't worry, she does eat, sometimes. She "always has an energy bar with me, just in case I don't have time to eat, which is so bad. I'm not normally like that. It's only been the past month. I have low energy and I get headaches a lot. I need to be better about it." Cavallari says she's only had time to work out once over the past month. "I did some lunges and push ups in my hotel room [before presenting at the MTV VMAs]," she says. "I've been a little stressed out. It's terrible, but stress can make you lose weight I guess." But don't worry, she does pig out. She admits to splurging on those "little chocolates" that staff leaves in her hotel room while traveling. Puhlease! I need more than those chocolates to call it a splurge!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!