Wednesday, September 2, 2009

D-I-V-O-R-C-E


That's right, divorce! That is IF Heidi were to get pregnant! Spencer said that if Heidi gets pregnant, "I told her there's a divorce or adoption. If she's not down with the adoption, I think it's divorce." He said, "I'm a baby. I'm not prepared. And I'm not sure the world wants a Spencer Pratt spawn." That is probably VERY true!

Heidi is having the "baby bug" though. Spencer said Heidi is, "trying to have a baby like it's going to buy a new pair of Louis Vuittons" and she is read for kids.

So what does Heidi have to say? "I think I was born ready. I'm very maternal. I'm very loving. I would be the best mom ever. [He feels] not quite the same, but maybe he just doesn't know he wants kids yet. I think he never wants kids, but maybe I'll have a surprise for him." Oh my...

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!