Monday, November 16, 2009

Heidi and Spencer plus 8?!


The married Hills stars dressed as Jon and Kate Gosselin -- and toted a brood of eight! -- on Oct. 29 in L.A. "Halloween is supposed to be about scary costumes. What's scarier than Speidi Plus Eight?" Spencer told Us.

Spencer is considering getting a vasectomy because he really doesn't want to have kids with Heidi! He didn't even tell Heidi that he looked into the "seven-minute procedure," either. You can get all the drama on tonight's episode of The Hills. Spencer said he ended up not going through with it because he "thought it was reversible. Once I found out it wasn't, I left the office." Heidi sure was upset though, "You would have gone and done it right then if you thought it was reversible?" she asks in disbelief. "And then you would have come home and told me 'Hi, honey, I snipped my balls off?' I never lie to you!" This could lead to even more marital drama! Gotta love it!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!