Monday, January 18, 2010

"The BEST Me"



Heidi said, "I feel like I look like me but a little bit of a different version. Like and upgrade. The best me." Hopefully you have all seen the latest issue of People magazine with Heidi on the cover admitting to having 10 procedures done in one day! I guess this answers my question of 'where has Speidi been lately?' So yes, Heidi had the following done to herself: Mini borw lift, botox in forehead and frown area, nose job revision, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, chin reduction, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, breast augmentation revision, liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation! I mean seriously?! This girl is only 23! She now has DDD boobs and she is "already plannign my next surgery -- I'm determined to get bigger ones (boobs)!" She says they make her feel more "womanly." She also did not tell her family she was having the surgery! She just told them she was sick and they didn't know! I wonder how they will respond to her "new look." She also said that she is not done with plastic surgery! She said, "I am just starting." Good luck Heidi, I hope you don't lose your nose in the process!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!