Thursday, February 4, 2010

Circus Freak?


From the NewYorkDailyNews:

It is a face not even her mother could love.

Heidi finally unveiled her new look to her mom two months after Heidi underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day. But the mother-and-daughter reunion, in Montag's hometown of Crested Butte, CO hardly went as planned, reports People.com. "I never thought in my wildest dreams she was going to react the way she did," Montag said of the homecoming which was filmed for "The Hills." "She was looking at me almost like a zoo animal. It wasn't like I was her daughter anymore. She was looking at me like I was a circus freak. I think she was most upset that Spencer was there for me and she wasn't," said Montag of her husband. "She was saying how sad it is that my confidence is gone because of the music industry I'm trying to get into." The 23-year-old reality star, whose recently released debut album, "Superficial," was a financial flop, said all her nips and tucks are a necessary part of her new career. "I wanted to be the most beautiful, inside and out," she said. "It's part of being a pop star."Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/02/04/2010-02-04_heidi_montag_postplastic_surgery_my_mom_was_looking_at_me_like_i_was_a_circus_fr.html#ixzz0eagYj5gK


0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!