Friday, August 15, 2008

Gossip Girl


Lauren decided to clear things up once and for all. No, she is not dating Kyle Howard, no she never was dating Kyle Howard, and no she doesn’t currently have any plans to date Kyle Howard. In fact, she’s not really dating much of anyone, despite what you may have seen, heard or read in the tabloids. “My love life is an absolute trainwreck,” she admits. “And half of my friends are guys…It’s kind of embarrassing, because you’re out with a group of friends and the next day it says you’re dating one of them and lap dancing, too. You have to say, ‘You know, I’m sorry, but that kind of comes with the territory.’ ” And with that sort of close public scrutiny, it’s no wonder LC cops to being a total Serena Van der Woodsen junkie. “I love Gossip Girl,” Conrad admits. “I just love it. It’s so gossipy and superficial. It’s amazing.” But don’t expect to see her do a cameo any time soon. “I probably wouldn’t want to see myself on there because it would ruin it for me,” she explains. “I like watching other people get gossiped about. It makes me feel better.”

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!