Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheap


Recently Speidi has been seen at Taco Bell and Waffle House instead of their usual fancy hot spots. Do you think they are having money troubles? Maybe it's not money issues, but that they are rushed for time because they are too busy talking bad about their "co-stars."


Heidi recently talked to the press about Whitney's inflated price tag, “I don’t think that’s a very smart idea. I’m praying for her because I think she needs it.” She continued, “I think that was the problem with other people’s lines. They’re too expensive, especially for what they are and for how much they cost. People are going to spend that much money, they’re most likely gonna buy a huge designer. I think right now it’s just a little silly.” That’s why she priced her own Anchor Blue line well within reach of the buying public. “I want my fans to be able to get it; I want everyone to be able to access it. Fashion is not for the rich, it’s for everybody. It’s just a fun way to express yourself, if anything it should be affordable for everybody.”


So basically Heidi is cheap...

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!