Friday, October 3, 2008

Ultimate Stab in the Back!!!

Remember when I blogged back in July about the tension between Lauren and Audrina over Justin Bobby?! Here's the link: http://thehillsbythehill.blogspot.com/2008/07/mtv-missed-real-drama.html Anyway, it looks like more rumors are flying about Lauren hooking up with Justin Bobby!!!!! Perez Hilton reported that one of Justin Bobby's friends told Audrina that Justin Bobby and Lauren hooked up. "When confronted, Justin admitted to Audrina that he and L.C. hooked up," a source told PerezHilton. Supposedly this confession just happened this week.


This is on Audrina's blog today in response to all the rumors: "I woke up this morning and it seems like just about every gossip magazine or blog has a story about Lauren hooking up with Justin. I'm not sure what to believe. Though Justin and I have not been exclusive for quite some time, these rumors are very confusing and hurtful. I can't comment on whether they are true or false." This is getting intense!
But this just in! Lauren told InTouchWeekly, "These accusations are so crazy it's difficult for me to take them seriously. While my usual taste in guys isn't always perfect, I do prefer they shower regularly." Wow!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!