Sunday, January 4, 2009

For Anne


So my friend Anne was testing me on my The Hills and Laguna Beach knowledge and I didn't have any updates on her favorite girl, Kristin Cavallari. Let me just say this is so timely because January 5th is Kristin's bday! So let me see what I can dig up. First, PerezHilton doesn't even have her on his drop down list, so that means she is no longer important. Eonline had a spotting of Kristin on November 24 when Greg Grunberg feed her a Kahlua cupcake at the Christmas tree lighting ceremony at L.A.'s Grove mall before performing with Band From TV. I also found lots of "episodes" of her "show" Reality Lasik. There are 9 episodes, so check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GUJA1RazXc

On December 17 Kristin was on an episode of CSI: NY. Pretty sure she was the dead girl in the beginning of the show who was being stuck into the trunk of the car...pretty good acting there!
She is also starring in the movie Wild Cherry with Rumer Willis and Rob Schneider. Schneider will play the father of a high school senior (Cavallari) who wants to lose her virginity to her boyfriend, the football's team kicker. However, when she finds out the guy is only interested in her for the sake of the team's "bang book," she and her best friends plan their revenge, one inspired by the Greek play Lysistrata. The release date for this movie is TBA 2009...anyone rushing out to see this one?!

Anne, I hope this gave you a bit of a Kristin update. I'll keep my eyes out for more.

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!