Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lo supports YAZ!


Lo is going to be the spokesperson for the birth control pill YAZ. She won't be in the U.S. campaign, but she will be the lead for the Canada campaign. In a recent press release, Lo said, "As a ‘Gen Yer' working in the entertainment industry, I need to be disciplined. I need to make sure I'm taking care of myself so nothing interrupts my day.” I am not really sure what she meant by that statement. Maybe she wants to take Yaz so she doesn't get preg and the baby interrupt her day?! Nope, this is what she meant: Yaz can lead to fewer symptoms like headaches and cramps during that time of the month. Thank goodness I found the Toronto paper that finished to quote from Lo while doing Toronto and Vancouver media interviews!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!