Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who Wore It Best?!

Kate Bosworth paired her ChloƩ shorts with a matching blazer from the French line at a Blackberry party in October, while Heidi topped her scalloped shorts with a sheer shirt and cardigan for a stroll in L.A. this weekend. Who do you think wore it best?


In another fashion face off, Lauren and Camilla Belle both wore a Philip Lim dress. Camilla wore it for the designer's L.A. boutique opening in June, while Lauren celebrated the finale of The Hills' fourth season in her sequined frock. Thoughts?

1 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

I am going back and forth on these...I hate to admit it but I think I like Heidi's outfit better...but Kate is much cuter!

I defintely like the belt around the dress, it makes it look more polished. Sorry LC, I mean Lauren!

Oh and about the quote above... Lo so wise ;)

Speidi's Wedding!!!