Tuesday, August 25, 2009

L.A. Candy - Chapter 1


For my birthday a friend got me Lauren's New York Times Best Selling book, L.A. Candy and I am pumped to read it! I actually jumped up and down when I got the book. I think I will do updates for you about some of the chapters, so get excited! What I learned in Chapter 1 is that this is a teen book and Lauren used "WTF" on the second or third page, that is a little crazy to me. But I did learn a lesson in the first chapter, "Always look on the closet floor." So if you lose something, be sure to check there first! I am looking forward to reading, and don't worry, I'll keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Anna Morshedi said...

You have good friends down there. I can't wait to hear how the book is.

Holly Peterson said...

I read it over vacation & really enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next book to come out!

Speidi's Wedding!!!