Friday, August 14, 2009

Body Upgrade

Heidi told Playboy, "The body is a beautiful creation. If anything, the reason I didn't show everything is because I plan to get a few more upgrades." A few more upgrades?! Seriously?! I think Heidi looks great and I cannot imagine what kind of "upgrades" she will be getting. But after the orgasm post, maybe she has to get some "upgrades" down there or something...


"I'm definitely not done with my surgical quest," she goes on, adding that she'd like "to go bigger on my boobs" for Spencer! Seriously?!


Spencer says he hung up poster-sized photos of the nude outtakes on his bathroom wall. "Now when I'm peeing, I get to see a 10-foot naked photo of of my wife," he says. But I thought there weren't any nude pictures taken?!


Heidi also admits she hasn't told her dad about her pictorial because she comes from such a strict Christian family. "They're a little behind the times where he lives in Colorado, but he'll find out eventually," she says.

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!