Friday, May 15, 2009

Cavallari Drama


Kristin Cavallari told Ryan Seacrest's radio show that "Basically...they want me to come in and start drama. I'm good for it, it's fun." Her plans: "Drinking, fighting, hooking up -- all that good stuff!" she joked.


Plus a romance with Audrina Patridge's ex, Justin Bobby, as first reported by Us Weekly.
"I sat next to him at [Heidi and Spencer Pratt]'s wedding, yes," Cavallari hints. After catching the wedding bouquet, Cavallari quips she's on a "man-hunt. "I am single and they want me to date on the show, which I'm kind of excited about," the 22-year-old goes on. "They'll introduce me to guys, and if goes somewhere, they'll follow it. If not, it'll be over." Cavallari says she didn't push her former foe, Lauren Conrad, out of the show. "I had nothing to do with that! She was leaving, and I thought it was a good time to come in because she's gone," Cavallari says, adding that she'll "hopefully" become the next narrator.


(And their feud is so Laguna Beach, anyway. "We're fine now," she says, adding they hang out when they run into each other, but Cavallari doesn't "call her every day.")
Thanks UsWeekly for keeping us informed!

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!