Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pizza and the Hospital


Looks like Heidi and Spencer are making it a yearly tradition to feed the homeless, this time they were at Pizza Hut. If I were homeless I sure would want more food, but I guess these are actual Heidi and Spencer portions...


A day after feeding the homeless, Spencer was called in to the hospital because something wasn't right with his blood test for the upcoming show I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. Spencer tweeted, “the doctor just woke me up with a call saying i need to go to the hospital because the test i took show signs of low blood platelets!” Spencer got everything under control and later tweeted, “@ the Doctors Office about to get my 6th Shot for the Costa Rican Jungle.” He’ll be shipping off to film the show as scheduled.

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!