Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Hills Feud


New Hills Feud is emerging between Audrina and Kristin! "I don't like her," Patridge confessed Thursday on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. She confirmed the two had a fight the first day of filming bonus episodes of the MTV show (it has been rumored that Cavallari has been pursuing Patridge's ex, Justin Bobby). Patridge didn't explain what went down, but she told Seacrest, "When someone gets in my face, I have to defend myself. And, you guys, I mean, I can't say much. They'll show it, but I mean, all I have to say is, it's really pathetic and desperate what people will do when the cameras are around. It was my birthday, and I was like, Oh, my God. Is this what we're going to have to deal with?'" she added.


She wouldn't discuss her "relationship" with Star Trek cutie Chris Pine. "There's always speculation of anyone I hang out with or anything I do," Audrina told Seacrest. Still, she said, "From Justin Bobby, I think any guy is an upgrade. I mean, I've learned so much since that relationship."

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!