Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Officially Mrs. Pratt


USWeekly reports that in order "To honor her husband Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag has legally changed her name to Heidi Pratt. "When we filled out the marriage license, I checked the box to change my name to Heidi Pratt," she tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "It's on my new license, credit cards and everything." She tells Us it was important to keep "tradition." "Now that we're legally married, I wanted to do the right thing. I want us to be a family in every way. When we have kids, I want us to all have the same last name."


But will she use use Pratt professionally? "Just like everything else, I'm gonna wing it," she says. "When I did my album, it was still pre-wedding, so I may still be Heidi Montag there."

Rest assured, she tells USWeekly, "I'm Heidi Pratt now."

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!