Monday, June 1, 2009

All the Cavallari Drama


Kristin sure is causing a stir and she hasn't even made her debut on The Hills yet! Lauren said was asked about Kristin and here is what she had to say, "I think she is just very opinionated and that's how she has always been," Conrad told Usmagazine.com at Sunday's MTV Movie Awards, adding that she's already "gotten a few emails" about her replacement.
She gives advice on how to handle Miss Cavallari, "You know, it's the same as dealing with anybody. I said, 'Be yourself. That's all you can do."
Stephanie and Audrina have the same opionion of Kristin, "We are not really fans of her. She doesn't want to be friends with us. She wants to bring her acting skills to The Hills and yell at all of us. I have no idea why she doesn't like us. I actually just had lunch with Lo the other day, and we were just talking about how crazy this is. She was telling me some interesting things about her in high school." Even after saying all this Stephanie admits she wants to be pals with her. Stephanie continued on saying, "Audrina's my best best friend out of all the girls, and we are on our own side right now."
Frankie is very excited that Kristin will bring "her little perkiness" to the show. "I think it's going to bring a whole new different life to the show. I think with Lauren it was her story. Now it's time to bring in somebody else's story. Cavallari is just full of energy. You never know what to expect from her. We have shot twice with her and both times it was drama!"
Brody had a few things to say about his ex, "Kristin and me get along just fine. They don't like Kristin because she brings so much drama. I think it's great." We'll have to see where all this goes...

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!