Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Audrina Show


Audrina won't say if she's back on with her ex, Australian BMX rider Corey Bohan. "I've been having fun with him," she told Usmagazine.com Tuesday at the Reebok EasyTone Footwear Celebration in L.A. "I don't want to jinx anything, so I'm not going to label it! He's one of the nicest, sweetest guys I've ever met. We'll see." Don't worry Audrina fans, her reality show is still a go. It is tentatively titled The Audrina Show, and it will air on MTV. "After we wrap The Hills, we'll start the new show with [Survivor producer] Mark Burnett," she told Us. "We start at the end of the summer. It'll basically be my life - every aspect. What you don't see on The Hills will be on the show. It will be me putting myself out there and taking my fans on a journey."

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!