Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bikinis


Heidi has teamed up with Ashley Paige to create a line of bikinis. Six styles will be available June 1 and the rest will debut at Miami's Mercedes-Benz Fashion week in July.


“I love bathing suits,” Heidi told E! Online. “I feel like I wear them more than anyone, so it makes sense for me.” “That’s the only bathing suits I will be wearing [in Costa Rica],” Heidi vowed. “I’ll be living in them. That’s all I’ll be wearing.” She also said, "They're for every size, all body types. They're for little women and bigger women." We'll have to wait and see about that!
Enjoy the pic of Heidi in one of Ashley's designs back in 2007. I must say that I like her hair color then over now!

1 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

I like her hair color better then too! I like her in the this modest bathing suit she looks good. ALSO I think her face looks prettier because it is a little more natural although I think at this point she still had some work done. ;)

Speidi's Wedding!!!