Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just Say No...


...to boobs. Lauren recently told Access Hollywood that she won't be getting boobs anytime soon. "You know what, I prefer a flatter-chested look. That's just kind of me. I think it's more of a fashion look. If you look at a lot of high-fashion models and things like that, they're always you know, a little flatter ... I like the way clothes fit better. Big boobs? No I mean ... that's what wonder bras are for!"


But wait, she hasn't said No to ALL plastic surgery. When asked about getting a few Botox injections in the future, "I'm 23, I think that I'm good for a little bit. I don't know, maybe later on."


What about a family, has Lauren said No to that too?! "I'm not someone who feels like a pressure to get into that. I think that I'm still pretty young and I've got a while to do all I want to do. I think that when you have kids, it's all about them. So I think that I need to be selfish for a little bit and do it all about me."

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!