Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bulimic


Stephanie Pratt comes clean about her eating disorder in this weeks issue of US Weekly. I am pretty excited that Jon & Kate aren't on the cover for the first time in over a month!


Stephanie said that she hated her body and couldn't handle the pressure of being with all her super-skinny friends. Stephanie said she began "bingeing and purging after watching a scene she shot with Lauren Conrad in 2007 after first joining the cast: 'I was horrified. I remember saying, 'I can't believe how huge I look walking over to Lauren.' Another time, when filming in Hawaii in bikinis, the size 0-2 Pratt –- in a bikini and cover-up -- asked costar Audrina Patridge, 'What looks better, 'shirt on or off?' Patridge said 'On.'" Says Pratt, 'The producers never put pressure on us to lose weight. It's embarrassing working with skinny girls.'"


0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!