Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tweet Fight!


Looks like there might be a tweet fight between Audrina and Brody's girlfriend, Playboy Playmate Jayde Nicole. Audrina tweeted "Brody is a whore" the day after she was talking bad about Brody in one of the green rooms at the mmva's in Toronto (which was next to Jayde Nicole and Brody's room, so they heard her). Jayde Nicole lashed out on twitter and wrote, "not only are you a WHORE you are the dumbest human being I have EVER met so don't talk shit about Brody." Looks like DRAMA! I wonder if this anger is from last season's episode of the hills where Audrina might or might not have hooked up with Brody...


UPDATE Looks like the twitter name @Audrina is not really Audrina Patridge and all the drama was for nothing. Oops! Jayde Nicole went to her official myspace page and wrote, "I would like to apologize to Audrina and her fans for lashing out. I am not saying that I don't still think those things, nor do I think it is okay for her to talk about Brody in a negative way EVER.... but I should have never posted them online. I think everyone just needs to be more positive and stop spreading hate...especially in light of this weeks tragic circumstances."

0 comments:

Speidi's Wedding!!!